We are looking for experience Machine Minders to work day shift in a busy fresh food manufacturing organisation based in Wisbech in Cambridgeshire.
The role is a permanent position working 10.30am to 10.00pm (4 on 4 off).
You will work as part of their High Care team and you will operate all machines on a variety of lines, completing the relevant checks and paperwork.
Salary £18,958 ( £9.29 per hour)
* Operate efficiently all necessary machines weigh head, bagger, check-weigher, metal detector etc
* Consistently check all associated paperwork accurately and at set times
* Quality checking of all products
* Completion of associated paperwork accurately and at set times
* Liaise with dispatch re order quantities to minimise over pack and reduce waste
* Liaise with engineering about breakdowns and maintenance
Skills & Experience:
* Numerate & literate
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate (training provided)
* Basic Health & Safety (training provided)
* Manual handling
* Good communication skills
* Flexible approach to all work duties
Experience of vertical form fill machines (Bosch/Sandiacre/GIC baggers) would be advantageous but not essential.
The company offer outstanding working conditions and career progression.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Machine Minder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"