Machine Learning Software Engineer - Portsmouth - Salary based on experience
Your new company
A innovative company specialising in the development, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems.
Your new role
You will be working on an exciting new project involving advanced image recognition software products. Using machine learning techniques you will also be exploring new products and creating prototypes to be used by the companies customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working with Machine Learning in a commercial setting
- Experience with 1 or more Machine Learning frameworks, including: TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Torch/Pytorch, MXNET, Chainer, Keras and Deeplearning4j.
- Skilled in C/C++ coding
- Experience with Java/J2EE or Ada95 would be advantageous
- Experience in an Agile environment
What you'll get in return
- A very competitive salary
- Great career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Research Engineer
- Deep Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'