Machine Learning Scientist (Tensorflow, NLP, ML):
We are currently seeking a hands-on Machine Learning Scientist (Tensorflow, NLP, ML) for our new research-led startup, focussing on the application of artificial intelligence in the real world; particularly smart city simulations and bots. We're looking for a hardcore Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer who thrives wants to work with the latest technology in multi-agent learning algorithms, Gaussian process and reinforcement learning.
As a Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer, you will be a core member of the machine learning team; working closely with the Machine Learning researchers, transforming their algorithmic research into highly innovative products which will be attractive and accessible to the world.
What we can offer a Machine Learning Scientist (Tensorflow, NLP, ML):
- To work in a high profile startup with next to no red tape or office politics
- A chance for you to be a forward-thinking Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer; you will be the 'go to' tensorflow person in the organisation and even outside (contributing to open source work)
- An opportunity to be a part of work which will change the way that AI bots interact with humans and other bots.
- A chance to implement, improve, optimise ML experiments.
- To be challenged on a daily basis in our brand new offices in the heart of Cambridge.
Key Skills: Machine Learning Engineer / ML Scientist,Tensorflow, C++, C, Java, Python, C#, Distributed Algorithms. Distributed systems, BSc, MSc, MPhil, PhD, Post-Doc, Research, R&D, startup, Multithreading. Machine Learning, AI, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Natural Language Processing, Linguistics, Computational Biology, Computational Linguistics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Multithreading. Machine Learning
- Distributed Algorithms. Distributed systems
- Machine Learning Engineer / ML Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job