Machine Learning Researcher (Deep Learning, Optimisation)
We are an ambitious Healthcare Research startup who are dedicated to transforming the lives of people who are affected by physical disabilities and we are looking for a passionate Machine Learning Researcher (Machine Learning, Python) to join us. We are creating a completely unique and intelligent approach to both Medical and Bionic research by using a combination of cutting edge research into Deep Learning, Bayesian Inference and Neural Network.
We are taking years of academic research from one of the highest-ranking universities in the world, turning it into a product that will disrupt the core assumptions of Physical therapy.
As a Machine Learning Researcher, you will be utilising your experience Deep Learning, Bayesian Inferences or Neural Networks in a fast-paced commercial where you will also be given the flexibility to push patents in your own research. Our team of Machine Learning researchers work together to challenge the assumptions that dominate healthcare.
Machine Learning Researcher (Deep Learning, Optimisation) -
- The chance to join start up at genesis point that is already generating large profits.
- A chance to lead projects and to build your own team.
- To commercially implement your expertise in Machine Learning.
- A true 'early-stage' start-up environment with no bureaucracy
- To be challenged on a daily basis in our brand-new offices in the heart of Cambridge.
Key Skills for a Machine Learning Researcher (Deep Learning, Optimisation): Machine Learning, Python, Research, Deep Learning, Optimisation Algorithms, Neural Networks, Bayesian Data, Predictive analysis, Modelling, Big Data, Hadoop, AWS, Data Science, MongoDB, TensorFlow.
Apply now for immediately consideration regarding this opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Multithreading. Machine Learning
- Distributed Algorithms. Distributed systems
- Machine Learning Researcher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job