Machine Learning Research Scientist (Gaussian Process, NLP)
We are looking for a Machine Learning Research Scientist (Gaussian Process, NLP) to join our forward-thinking research led Machine Learning / Artificial startup. Based in central Oxford and a year old, we have been utilising the brightest academic minds in Machine Learning; researching different ideas in how Machine Learning can be applied to modern-day technology. We would like a Machine Learning Research Scientist in our business to work with the Machine Learning Researchers and Engineers to help oversee the creation of our first flagship Machine Learning product.
We are a team of just over twenty people, though we have just been given the green-light on a round of funding which will give us a runway of three years with forty people within the business. Once you are up to speed as a Machine Learning Research Scientist in our company you will be communicating with our clients; investigating what they want and then going away to run your own Machine Learning experiments to solve their problems.
We can offer a Machine Learning Research Scientist the following:
- To come into a startup consisting of the top thought leaders within Machine Learning with exceptional backing in both funding and business.
- A chance to be a part of the, most arguably, the most relevant area in technology at the moment; Artificial Intelligence.
- To join a startup who have a wealth of passion and enthusiasm for tools and products that will affect the global technology market.
- To have autonomy over your own work; within a startup with very little bureaucracy or red tape.
Key skills include: Machine Learning Research Scientist, Java, Python, R, C++, AWS, Theano, Lasagne, NLP, Natural Language Processing, Tensorflow, Algorithm optimization, Times Series, Bayesian Data, Gaussian Process, Markov Chain Models, Cloud, Design, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, Programming, Research, PhD, Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Times Series
- Bayesian Data
- Algorithm optimization
- Machine Learning Engineer / Data Scientist
- Gaussian Process
- Marko Chain Models
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job