Who are we?
Blackrock Search is a specialist recruiter of technology, sales and consulting professionals.
We are passionate about supporting candidates in identifying and attaining their career goals and our experienced and professional consultants will support during every step of your application process.
Who is our client?
Our client is the pioneer of artificial audio intelligence, which is enabling a new generation of smart products to hear and react to the sounds around us. Developed through applying our machine learning algorithms to large, diverse and primarily-sourced audio data sets, our sound recognition software is embedded into a wide range of consumer products to help them react intelligently.
What is the role?
We are looking Machines Learning Platforms Engineer. As part of the platform team you will be a key contributor to building our core platform for holding, cataloguing and processing audio data.
This is a young project that offers the chance to work with a varied collection of technologies from Java to Python, PostgreSQL to Elasticsearch and deployment to AWS. Their core platform is evolving rapidly and is a hugely important part of our machine learning process.
You’ll be based in our clients Cambridge office, which is right in the middle of town. For a fast-paced company, our culture is what you’d expect: relaxed, fun, close-knit, hardworking and very rewarding.
What are the primary aspects of the role?
- Software development on our core data and machine learning platform
- Development of the client application and tools for our core platform
- Support for company internal users of the data platform.
What skills do I need to have?
- Java development (Java 8 and above)
- Python development
- Familiarity with the Unix/Linux command-line
- SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience of Spring or Spring Boot
- Exposure to Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience of Elasticsearch would be of benefit
- Exposure to AWS would be a bonus
Your must haves
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
- Bachelor or Masters degree, in Computer Science or equivalent education
Please apply using the link below and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'