Machine Learning Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to work for an AI-powered intelligence platform and cutting-edge technology as a Machine Learning Engineer!
The role involves using machine learning to derive insight from unstructured mass text data to feed information to their AI platform for external clients. The role would be split between building and deploying machine learning and NLP models. Innovation is hugely celebrated and you will work with and research novel methods using the latest tools and tech, with the opportunity to implement new methods into the company.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Build and deploy production-level machine learning models, and NLP models
- Commit to machine learning and relevant market research and intelligence
- Improve ML algorithms
- Create insights through building visualisations and reports
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams as well as work independently
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Python
- Proven experience with deploying models into production
- Have cloud experience (AWS is desirable)
- Have NLP or text analytics experience
- MongoDB and SQL experience is also desirable
SALARY AND BENEFITS
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you could earn up to £70,000 + benefits
- Share options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working options
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lauren Brown via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'