up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Harnham are working with one of the leaders in the energy field to help set up a brand new global team. The remit of this group is to leverage big data and provide analytical support for the trading of a variety of products, including oil & gas, metals etc. You will utilise advanced machine learning and statistical analysis techniques to derive insight for the business, helping to deliver real-time results for the trading and marketing teams, ultimately generating significant revenue for the business.
As a Quantitative Strategist you will be:
- Delivering advanced machine learning and statistical solutions to complex trading problems
- Supporting and developing trading strategies for the business on a variety of products
- Engaging with traders and marketing teams to deliver valuable insights
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You will have:
- An in-depth knowledge of machine learning and stats/probability theory
- Experience in working with large volumes of complex data
- Excellent programming/coding abilities in at least one language (Python preferred)
- A Ph.D. level education in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Machine Learning.
Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Quantitative Strategist | Analyst | Quants | Quantitative Analytics | Machine Learning | Python | Advanced Analytics | Data Science | Analysis | Algorithms | Statistical Modelling | Probabilistic Modelling | Computational Statistics | Data Analysis | Machine Learning Algorithms | Data Mining | Classification | Algorithmic Coding | R | C++ | Pig | Hive | Hadoop | Mahout | Map/Reduce | SQL | MongoDB | Statistics | Insight
- Machine Learning | Data Science | Quantitative Strategy | Python | Energy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job