Machine Learning Data Scientist
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Harnham are working with one of the most successful online tech companies globally who are currently looking for another Data Scientist to join the team (circa 10 Machine Learning Scientists).
You will join a collaborative group of scientists working on problems in relation to recommender systems, customer behaviour and product optimisation. You will help lead R&D projects and experiment with huge data sets, championing the use of cutting-edge methodologies.
If you want to be solving real-world problems with the latest ML/Deep Learning techniques then this is the job for you!
You will be:
- Developing cutting-edge machine learning/deep learning algorithms for the business to derive key insights
- Contributing significantly to bringing in new and fresh ideas to promote data science within the company
- Collaborating within a large team of like-minded scientists
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- A proven experience within machine learning to deliver high-impact projects
- A broad range of data science skills and variety of technical proficiencies
- Experience using Python and Spark (Scala is an added bonus)
You could earn up to £70,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham for more information. Several similar roles with Harnham too!
R, Python, Scala, SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Algorithms, Optimisation, Recommender, Recommendation System, Research, Customer, Insight, Marketing, Product, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting, R&D.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Deep Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'