We are recruiting for a fantastic fully time Researcher opportunity for all the PhD students to start ASAP for our client based in London. VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
Joining as a machine learning researcher you will be expected to show initiative while receiving significant support from current team members. You will carry out research into new algorithms, leveraging the latest academic research to develop prototypes of the most promising approaches, and support the continual improvement of our underlying models. In all these tasks, it will be your strong machine learning / computer vision experience and appetite for the latest technologies which will enable you to thrive in this role.
Key skills: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Science
You should be a developer or researcher with:
- At least 3 years of experience with modern computer vision techniques and approaches through a PhD or previous commercial role;
- Proven ability to pick up new technologies, frameworks and skills rapidly;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills;
- The ambition and enthusiasm to drive the company and your team forward, including a thirst to learn from and contribute to team knowledge
- A proven track record of publications in top-tier conferences/journals would be a significant bonus. We would also value experience across broader software development, particularly of Agile development methodologies and Continuous Integration, Testing & Deployment.
We offer significant equity options, extremely flexible working policies and the opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly-growing startup. Please get in touch!
0.0% - 0.3% (compensation)