Machine Health Check Advisor
Job Profile for Machine Health Check Advisor - NE154065
Machine Health Check Advisor Position Overview
My client is a well established supplier of Plant Machinery across the UK and are looking to recruit a Vehicle Health Check Advisor responsible for lliaising with customers to agree additional work identified through vehicle/machine health checks. Arranging parts and passing work back to the Service Controller to book work. Producing accurate estimates to send to the customer, following up with customers to agree work, recording outcomes to determine success of vehicle/machine heath checks.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers
- Feedback any important customer information to the Company
- To monitor the backend systems and compile estimates for required further work
- Contact customer and sell identified work and other products and services we offer
- To liaise with the Parts department and hand over parts sales leads identified
- To liaise with Service Supervisors/Controllers keeping them informed of any critical machine health concern
- Occasional overtime on Saturday mornings, when required
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
Machine Health Check Advisor Position Requirements
- Proven track record of Parts/ Service sales role within the Construction or similar industry
- Computer literate
- Experience with Workshop Management Systems
- Clean driving licence and good driving record
- Proof of right to work in the UK
Machine Health Check Advisor Position Remuneration
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmesTop of Form
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'