Due to continual growth, we are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Machine/Factory Operative to join our client’s busy production area in Hastings/St Leonards.
- Process appointed workloads and schedules within production areas
- Run and input orders to production machinery, adhering to job specs and order specifications
- Work alongside other departments such as management, welding, warehouse, sales, customer service etc.
- General machine operating tasks
- Working within a team to ensure orders are manufactured to a high standard
- Quality checking to make sure there are no defects/faults with final products
- Work well within a team as well as alone
- Work towards deadlines for orders and shipment collections
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations at all times
- Ensure you keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Represent the company to a high standard at all times
- Sometimes lead a team, when required
- Ensure any problems are reported directly to shift leader or manager
Qualification’s Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar position within manufacturing/production/engineering
- Some team leading skills
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Experience and knowledge of the packaging processes
- Awareness/knowledge of basic health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Mechanical skills/machine operating ability
This job offers 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (28 days total per annum) with opportunity for further progression, for the right candidate.
The ability to work effectively in a team and identify and solve problems is what we are looking for as we want someone who is eager to grow with the business.
We will try to respond to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited.
- Communication Skills
- Some Team Leading Skills
- Experience in similar roles (Manufacturing/Production/Engineering)
- Mechanical Skills/Machine Operating
- Awareness / Knowledge of basic health & safety regulations