A leading Apple Mac services provider based in London are looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Technical Consultant with skills in both Mac and Windows. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with cross platform experience to work within a growing company who use the latest Mac and Windows systems.
Working as part of a support team, this role will involve providing 2nd and 3rd line onsite support/installation and solution design across the London area.
This Senior IT Support Technician role is paying a starting salary of up to £40,000 depending on skills and experience and includes 22 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays).
To be deemed suitable for the role you will have/be:
* In depth knowledge of Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite)
* In depth knowledge of Linux server operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS)
* In depth knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
* Understanding of 'cloud' technologies (AWS)
* Understanding of Mac and Windows deployment methods
* Understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare vSphere virtualization technologies
* Understanding of SAN technologies
* Understanding of network technologies including firewall and switch configuration (HP, Dell Sonicwall, Cisco, Juniper)
* Server hardware knowledge (HP, Dell, Supermicro)
* Experience of network and server solution design
* Must be able to take a project from the initial requirements stage (customer meetings) through solution design, installation and into support (including solution documentation)
It's desirable you have:
* Experience of large scale MacOS/iOS deployment
* Understanding of Mac OS Server
* Experience of managing cloud systems (AWS)
* Experience of StorNext SAN and/or xSAN
To apply to the Deskside Support/Technical Consultant role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16686CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.