Mac Field Engineer
Salary: £25k - £35k
Our client is looking for a Mac Field Engineer to join their team. They are a growing MSP and recently won a number projects in the area.
The successful candidate must have experience & a proven track record in supporting all aspects of the Apple platform.
The role will be both on site & remote support covering the North West of England.
* Mac OS 10.6.x-10.12.x
* Mac OS X Server (Server.app)
* Server Storage & Backup concepts
* Directory Services (Apple Open Directory & Microsoft Active Directory Integration)
* iOS configuration & support
* Basic hardware skills e.g. upgrading RAM/ Hard disks etc.
* Networking (Patching, Switches, Wireless etc)
* Apple Remote Desktop
* Deployment experience with Jamf Pro (Casper)
* Windows/ Active Directory administration
* Google apps
* Mobile Device Management platforms e.g. Airwatch
* Network Security concepts
* Firewall configuration & administration
A UK driving license essential (Clean preferred)
Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues to the non technical
A self motivated individual with a desire to learn & adapt to a fast changing market place.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions