Our client, a leading investment manager based in the City, is seeking a junior business analyst to support the support the Executive Business Manager. The role will consist of both routine and ad hoc activities in support of the Chief Executive's office - meaning that the successful candidate will have high level exposure to senior stakeholders at an early stage of their career.
The role will consist of 3 main elements:
1) Reporting cycle
The EBA will assist in the production reports outlining the business and financial performance to the executive board.
2) Support for key stakeholders
The EBA will assist the Executive Business Manager in the production of presentations, briefing papers and other materials as required to support key stakeholders in the business.
3) Project support
The EBA will provide support for ad hoc projects which will span across a number of business areas and may require analysis of sensitive information.
- A graduate with at least a 2:1 from a top university in preferably business or finance
- 1-3 years of post graduate work experience, with at least 1 year working in financial services
- Confident, articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- A strong desire to build a career in financial services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.