M&E Quantity Surveyor
My client is an established contractor, who provide specialist heating services to public, commercial and domestic clients across the UK.
They offer professional servicing, maintenance, gas installations, electrical installations and energy solutions into student accommodation, social housing and retirement living properties, they also have a proven track record in other sectors.
They are looking to recruit an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Liverpool to manage several contracts across the North West.
The Role - M&E Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the M&E Quantity Surveyor will ideally have a mechanical or electrical background/trade and will be experience in building services with a focus on tenanted residential properties. Social Housing is not essential experience, though may be advantageous.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor's duty will include:-
- Managing sub-contractor relationships;
- Overseeing the accounting for ongoing maintenance contracts;
- Supporting the Commercial Manager/Director in all related matters including compiling of commercial reports;
- Overseeing ongoing procurement;
- Carrying out tender analysis;
- Managing negotiations;
- Managing payments;
- Carry out other duties associated with the role.
Key Skills & Qualification:-
To be considered for the role, you must have experience working in a building services maintenance setting and will have worked on contracts with an overall value above £10m.
Previous knowledge and experience of social housing maintenance would be desirable.
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying or an HNC/NVQ in a related subject;
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills;
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
The Benefits - M&E Quantity Surveyor
The role carries a competitive salary in the £35-45k range plus a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with the position.
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please contact Laura Murphy at Bromak or alternatively apply via the link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'