M&E Quantity Surveyor also interested in Senior Quantity Surveyors
Hertfordshire, commutable from Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Luton, Bedford and North London
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus package including car/allowance
Working for a Tier 1 contractor Managing the Commercial aspect of a variety of London Underground projects and to assist in the achievement of the Company's financial performance targets and goals.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A recognized qualification in a relevant subject eg. Quantity Surveying or Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience of working in a contracting commercial department within the fields of Electrical and Mechanical or minor building works.
- Good working knowledge of London Underground working principles, practices, methods and standards
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A Degree in a relevant subject eg. Quantity Surveying or Electrical Engineering
- Ensure Interim Applications for Payment are submitted and agreed within contract timescales
- Ensure final accounts are resolved at the earliest opportunity
- Identification, control or avoidance of risk at both project and company level
- Oversee the placement and management of sub-contract accounts
- Support dispute protocol
- Develop and improve relationships within project teams and with the client
- Manage change and complete valuations
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'