M&E Quantity Surveyor
An amazing opportunity to work on some of the prestigious projects in Central London for a leading tier one M&E contractor. This role is based in the heart of Central London with a buzzing atmosphere, a newly built office and a team of experienced Surveyors. If you are looking for the next step in your career, either permanent or freelance I may have the right role for you…
With a healthy order book and expansion continuing for the contractor, they have a mixture of work with projects up to £18million M&E in Central London. With a strong team already in place and one of the best development plans available, this is a great opportunity to help you progress up to the next level.
My client has a turnover of around £100 million at the minute, typical projects ranging between £20-£30 million M&E. A mixture of commercial shell & core, commercial fit out and high end residential projects.
They are currently seeking a M&E Quantity Surveyor, ideally Electrically biased.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
For further information please give me a call on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.