M&E Quantity Surveyor - South West London
Are you interested in working for a commercial consultancy; specialising in M&E quantity surveying, based in South West London?
I am looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team. This company offer training & development and regular reviews & support for those looking to progress along with the challenge of working on projects ranging from £20-£25m.
Duties & responsibilities
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
- Experience working within an M&E contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious towards their career and projects
- Gain experience working with a leading consultancy in London
- Salary up to £70,000 or day rate up to £400 a day
- Good location
If you are interested in this role, or are an M&E Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Lily George at Randstad CPE
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client. Due to the number of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.