M&E Quantity Surveyor - Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge? I am currently working with a leading Building
Services Quantity Surveying Consultancy in London who were established over 20 years
ago. Specialising within the M&E Sector they have built solid relationships with a variety
of clients ranging from SMEs to Tier 1 contractors working on projects up to the M&E
value of £200 million.
We are currently recruiting multiple positions from Assistant, Project and Senior M&E
Quantity Surveyors to join their busy team. This company offer the training and
development for those looking to progress along with the challenge of working on a
mixture of projects ranging from £100k to £100 million within the commercial,
education, public, healthcare and aviation sectors.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
- Candidate requirements:
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am
currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.