M&E Project Manager
£30,000 - £34,000
Contact Helen Phillips
M&E Project Manager required for a permanent position based in Sleaford!
You will be responsible for delivering a programme of Additional Project Works for area of remit, ensuring a high quality output and that all works are delivered on time, specification and within budget.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of Additional Works in accordance with
Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and
Environmental standards and policies
* Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are
directed to relevant tasks and ensure that all operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment and skills to perform relevant tasks.
* Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance
indicators are consistently achieved.
* Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
* Client management
* Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial
commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
* Record all tasks against the appropriate assets in the WorkManager system, including work in
progress and completed job inspections, and ensure all documentation relating to Additional Works are completed, recorded and distributed in a timely manner.
* Review site risk registers, follow management processes and notify Management of any defects on equipment or systems.
* Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and the Legionella
* Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the MoD's carbon reduction targets.
* All other duties as reasonably required
You will be qualified to HND level qualification in a mechanical / electrical discipline or related discipline or equivalent experience and hold a management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
Continuing Professional Development
You must be fully IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
You must have experience of supervising staff in Project Management including:
* Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
* Stakeholder management
* Management of costs
* Planning, directing and controlling activities
* Management of Safe Systems of Work
* Agreeing scope and priorities of work
* Proactive performance management
It would be an advantage to have the following:
* Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Knowledge of NEC3 contract requirements
* Accredited training qualification in Asbestos Responsible Person, Legionella Responsible Person, Authorised Person Training
Salary + car or car allowance
If you are looking for a new challenge and to work for a market leader then apply now!
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'