My client is currently on the lookout for an experienced M&E Project Manager to join their highly reputable company within the Power Generation industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Project Manager to become part of an established and expanding company, where you will be working alongside various clients and developing some of the biggest projects within the industry.
As the M&E Project Manager you will be helping provide construction services to deliver projects across the UK for large customers, with the aim to generate energy/reduce energy consumption, through the use of CHP systems.
You will be responsible for managing projects of various size, complexity and technology and ensuring it is completed efficiently and on time. The M&E Project Manager will be leading a team of various personnel including project engineers and site engineers.
The ideal candidate:
- You should have a strong understanding of construction and installation project management.
- Experienced in delivering projects from £3M onwards.
- Previous experience working as a Project manager within CHP, Energy, HVAC Construction
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate across the board with the whole team to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- APM or equivalent professional certification
If you feel you are suitable for this position, we would be very keen on hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"