Exciting permanent opportunity for a M&E Project Manager based in West London, paying up to £40,000 per annum
Client are a well known media company
As an M&E Project Manager, candidates will:
- Meeting with clients and establishing their requirements.
- Producing, reviewing and implementing appropriate documentation including: pre-construction information, schedules of work, specifications, schematics and drawings for tender for each project.
- Manage a portfolio of approved Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) contractors through the lifecycle of a project.
- Project cost procurement, analysis, appraisal and budgeting.
- Communicating with clients and colleagues, engaging with specialist consultants as required.
- Ensuring that programmes are agreed between the client and the contractor prior to each project commencing, updated as required and that key deadlines are met.
- Ensure M&E services are installed correctly and to the correct specification.
- Monitoring working practices, managing contractors and reporting lack of compliance to your line manager.
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Fire, ACOP's and company policies.
- Ensuring receipt of relevant certification, correspondence, documents, drawings, and financial records.
- Provide technical support where required to other internal departments.
- Project analysis and clear progress reporting to management as required.
Successful M&E Project Manager will:
- Experience in full project lifecycles, being capable of reading and preparing drawings, writing schedules of work, liaising with consultants, overseeing design issues on site, providing technical advice for all mechanical and electrical matters, issuing RAMS and general Project Management duties.
- A good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services systems.
- Driving Licence
- Experience and technical knowledge in a range of HVAC systems.
- Experience and technical knowledge in electrical HV and LV infrastructure.
- Desirable commercial industry experience and knowledge of sector with experience of delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of technical drawings, schematics and specifications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service driven.
Permanent M&E Project Manager, £40,000 in West London and surround areas
- Building Services Maintenance
- M&E Mechanical Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job