Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management company are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager. You will develop, control, review and manage projects of various disciplines, values and complexity whilst ensuring the delivery of these projects to stringent time, quality and cost parameters.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Preparing tender documents including bill of quantities with the architect, consultant and or client
- Conduct procurement exercises to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Upon acceptance of contract appoint the necessary specialists from the approved supplier list.
- Ensure that all subcontractors adhere to the relevant health and safety regulations
- Work with and advise the client on all aspects of project estimation, implementation and delivery through to completion in accordance with best practice principles
- Ensure project documents including O&M manuals are complete, current, delivered and stored appropriately
- Attend regular site meetings with the subcontractors and clients as and when required in connection with on-going projects
- Responsible for the control, monitoring and management of the project with regards profit, loss, invoicing and debt control
- Ensure that weekly progress reports are completed and submitted to the clients and internal management team.
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant industry experience as a Project manager or in a similar management role for a minimum of five years
- Qualified in relevant engineering or project management with the ability to provide demonstrable evidence
- Proven understanding of a selection of common forms of contract, tender documentation and tender evaluation
- Proven experience in leading and managing the design, implementation and final accounting of complex projects within the property / building services environment up to £3m
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for career progression.