M&E Project Manager
£45,000-£50,000 p/a + car
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for a M&E Project Manager to join a specialist building services contracting company serving clients in the Commercial, Industrial and Leisure Sectors. An engaging role for a PM aspiring to further commercial management and directorship within a few years.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for driving the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control and being accountable for their profitability and performance. Typical projects in this instance include various commercial refurbishment and refit projects.
In what is a varied role, further day to day activities include:
* Supporting site based teams.
* Cost control, reporting and producing monthly financial reports.
* Managing client relationship during delivery/ including managing expectations as well as relationships to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
* Delivering projects to time, cost, quality, and safety and sustainability targets.
* Leading, developing and coaching individuals to build high performing teams.
The successful Project Manager will be educated to HNC or higher, however must have previous project management experience working within an M&E contractor environment;
£45,000 - £50,000 (Neg on Exp + Car, Bonus and Pension)
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job