M&E Project Manager
Salary: £40K-£50K per annum
* Car plus fuel card or car allowance. Mobile phone
* Company Pension, 20 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
We are working with a rapidly expanding M&E contracting organisation who are looking for Senior M&E Project Manger to oversee a £10 million M&E installation project for 24 months in York on a high end apartment development.
You will be working closely with the main contractor and end client.
The company predominantly self deliver all the lighting, power and containment work.
You will be overlooking supervisors, direct staff and price/package sub contractors.
You will report directly to the operations manager.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Strong M&E Management/Supervision Experience within commercial building services
- Strong HSE ethics
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- HNC or HND
- Design & Build Knowledge
- Managing Electricians, Supervisors, Agency labour and specialist sub contractors
- Ensuring the projects is kept on time and within budgets & procuring materials.
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- Promoting the organisation.
The role will suit somebody who is comfortable managing a large site and someone who is highly skilled in managing all aspects of a large project.
You must be highly organised and proficient with the paper work side of operations.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.