Bonfire Engineering are retained in the recruitment of an experienced Staff M&E Project Engineer / Project Manager to take ownership of delivering the initiation, planning and execution phases of construction projects of heavy engineering packages across the world.
Working on high value complex engineering projects your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage and engineer the mechanical and electrical equipment and associated plant for your allocated contracts to enable the project to be completed within budget and time constraints and to set standard
- Be the lead mechanical and electrical engineer for your international projects within a busy M&E Department
- Manage the mechanical and electrical requirements, including design deliverables, sub-contract management and quality of installations, including inspections and testing
The preferred candidate will be:
- Educated to HND level (or equivalent) in Construction/Electrical Industry
- NEBOSH Qualified (or be capable of working towards)
- Able towork internationally and eligible to work in the UK permanently
- Industrial experience such as Utilities, Oil&Gas ,Chemicals, Water process etc
Our client is a truly global organisation and offers a salary package inclusive of bonus and compensation for working overseas.
Should you have this M&E experience and background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink in the first instance attaching a copy of your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'