Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a leading company in their field to recruit an experienced M&E Procurement Manager . This role comes with an excellent basic salary, plus car allowance and benefits package. It is essential you have Mechanical and Electrical Procurement experience.
• To provide effective leadership and management of operational procurement teams. Deliver a culture of exceptional procurement services through proactive engagement with Contract Teams
• Procurement Stakeholders and Suppliers. Provide direction to Operational Buyers through guidance and support.
• Co-ordinate all activities with the Business Development Supply Chain Manager and the Commodity and Operational Manager and Process and Systems Manager
• Deliver, manage and report on financial targets set by procurement director
• Proactively manage and build appropriate operational relationships between key approved suppliers and operational teams
• Lead an operational Procurement team which is accountable for delivering tactical procurement strategies to maximise the value of spend on a whole life contract basis
• Provide clear communication lines to ensure that the operational business is made aware of all strategic initiatives
• Develop a culture of superior customer service through proactive engagement with key stakeholders and continuous feedback on improvements
• Lead and manage the Operational Buyers to ensure the provision of high quality procurement services support to the organisation's activities for tactical and strategic Procurement
• Develop and promote contract management strategies to support the creation and monitoring of contracts performance throughout the business. Including, KPI development with the Business Development Supply Chain Manager and Commodity Manager. To ensure contracts promote good value for money, reliability, quality and delivery
• Identify new systems and tools to support contract management, Investigate ways to continuously improve the systems and tools that support these initiatives working with the Procurement Systems and Process Manager
• Act as a support to the Operational Buyers for issue escalation purposes and mediation between the Customer and Operational Buyer for major issues within the supply chain
• Collaborate with the Contract Managers/Directors and their teams with the Operational Buyers to understand contract requirements/ budgets /forecasts, knowledge share and lessons learned to incorporate into future contracts
• Involvement in special projects as required by the Contract Teams, Procurement Director, Commodity Manager, Business Development Supply Chain Manager, and Procurement Systems and Process Manager
• Promote within the Operational Buyer Team a strong commitment to quality, ethics, culture, implementing standards of excellence and driving continuous improvement business focus
• Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships with key stakeholders observing necessary diligence in procurement activities across the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'