M&E Procurement Manager
Are you an M&E Procurement Manager looking for a new opportunity? My client is looking for someone new to join their team after newly securing projects within Central London area, values up to £15million. Experience with Commercial Fit Out would be desired for this role, but not essential. My client is willing to pay up to £70,000 for the right candidate, along side strong training and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the sub-contract process
- Interfacing with Estimating, Engineering, Surveying and Purchasing to provide an organised and competitive procurement approach on all designated projects
- Establishing and maintaining a high quality, competitive and bid compliant supply chain
- Ensuring the supply chain supports the company bid process through tendering, innovation and support documentation of the highest quality
- Ensure the site teams have procured all sub contractor's, materials and equipment for their project
- Develop procurement strategies
- Ensuring the buyer is procuring materials, goods and services from a variety of mechanical and electrical suppliers
- Manage and improve subcontract and supplier procurement process
- Identify new suppliers & subcontractors
If you are seeking a new commercial role within the M&E sector please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.