Are you an M&E Planner looking for your next contract role within the railway environment? Bored of your current role and fancy getting involved in an exciting project? Well you're in luck! Randstad CPE are currently recruiting a Planner to work on the fit out of a railway station in Central London on behalf of our client - a well established Tier 1 Contractor.
The successful candidate will be immediate and will have a proven track record of M&E previously within the rail environment. The project is expected to continue for around 6 months and could potentially lead to further depending on performance.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
- The possibility of further long term contract work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning role embedded within the Fit Out section
- Production of regular programme updates in P6
- Helping to generate and track the weekly work plan
- Leading/facilitating coordination within the Fit Out section and with other disciplines
- Potentially taking on production of hour by hour possession programmes for the couple of remaining weekend possessions
- Identifying key risks and areas of programme slippage, including helping to develop and implement solutions to resolve
- Checking/adjusting forecast budget as required
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Proven experience working within M&E
- Degree qualified in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering
- Must be able to understand designs and produce a programme accordingly
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements
For more information submit your CV or call Beth Staley at Randstad CPE London on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job