My client are a thriving local government office based in SE London. With a Mechanical & Electrical projects team delivering varied, high profile and critical service and maintenance works for residents across the borough they need an M&E manager to support the Head of Service.
Successful candidate will have:
· Comprehensive M&E knowledge
· Excellent management skills
· First class report writing and data analysis skills
· Management experience in a large organisation
• To ensure that statutory duties and obligations relating to property compliance are achieved in respect of, electrical services, fire equipment, lifting equipment, lifts and all specialist mechanical and electrical services are achieved.
• To lead a professional contract management team in the Technical Services Team to deliver compliance, management and maintenance services to buildings in a way that is customer focused and offers value for money.
• Develop working practices within the contract management team that ensures our buildings are well maintained for our customers by ensuring that the day to day repairs service and planned programmes are led by customer feedback while ensuring compliance in all areas.
• Ensure effective data management systems, policies, processes and programmes of work provide assurance of ongoing statutory and regulatory compliance and the service associated with delivery of the contracts provides a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
• To be the responsible person for the day-to-day operational delivery of statutory compliance functions ensuring delivery of a robust and value for money compliance monitoring service.
• To ensure that the work completed by the team and contractors is communicated to the business and to external customers promoting the positive work carried out by the department.
You must be able to manage competing demands on your time with common sense and a practical approach. This role will give you the opportunity to create improvements to the way things are done and fulfil your potential within this role. The pace of work may be fast and furious but you will enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team.
You will be starting during a period of change as we are now working within a sensitive high profile, evolving arena, so there will be plenty of opportunity to influence our future direction.
If you are an experienced M & E Manager looking for your next ongoing booking then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV asap!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business