M&E Manager - South East/Central London - £70,000/£75,000
The client I am currently working with is looking for an experienced M&E Manager to join their team. Location of the head office is South East London; however this is a regional role so the M&E Manager will be based on several projects in Central London.
My client is a leading Main Contractor with over 4 lives projects on at the moment. The largest project being a £60 million hospital job. They specialise in educational and healthcare type projects.
Due to expansion of the business they are now looking for new experienced people to join and help on these prestigious projects in and around London.
- Manage the design and installation of the M&E Packages for several projects.
- Co-ordinate with internal managers and sub-contractors to ensure these packages are delivered to time and to specification.
- Carry out Toolbox talks and produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all site activities.
- Ensure all industry and company Health and Safety procedures are maintained at all the times with the assistance of fellow managers.
- Responsible for reading and co-ordinating with the use of Blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor is favourable but not essential.
- Experience working on Healthcare and Commercial type projects
- Construction Management Certificates are essential including CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
- Experience in the tender process of projects is essential due to the current stage of the build of some projects
- Gain experience working on the most prestigious projects in London at the moment
- Great offices/team/location
If you're within the M&E industry and looking at new career options please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job