M&E Manager - London & South
My client is a leading Tier 1 Contractor who has gained a superb reputation across the defence, education, commercial, residential, industrial, power & utility sectors. The organisation covers the full range of a built environment lifestyle from civil engineering, construction, interiors, technical services & mechanical/ electrical installation. The business has a group revenue in excess of £4 billion and is predicted to continue this strong growth.
The business requires an M&E Manager with a proven track record of delivering schemes in excess of £15 million. The company have recently secured a large majority of a very prestigious framework and are looking to add to their Building Services division.
The Job Role
As M&E Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the tender review and sub-contractor tender evaluations
- Lead M&E elements with regards to the bidding process
- Build on the existing relationships with clients/ contractors
- Attend meetings with consultants, specialist contractors and the full construction teams.
- Review all M&E design
- Ensure H&S is being adhered during the project delivery
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have achieved a City & Guilds apprenticeship within the Building Services sector or have come from an academic background (HNC/HND/ BSc within a relevant field)
- Have experience working as a M&E Manager overseeing packages in excess of £8 million
- Experience in working as part of a large site team
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £75,000 plus company benefits which include a car allowance, travel expenses, contributory pension scheme & private healthcare as well as annual bonuses.
If you wish to apply for this position please apply using the button provided. Alternatively if you require further information regarding this specific opportunity or you would like to enquire about other openings within the Building Services sector then please contact Matthew Mullen on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Mechanical Electrical Building Services Manager