This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A leading Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor are actively looking for a Section Engineer with Project Management and sub-contract management for a prestigious rail scheme in the Norfolk area.
About our Client
The client work across the civil engineering spectrum with particular emphasis on rail and infrastructure. They are working across the country but typically operate in the South where they have excellent relationships with key clients.
About the Role
- Sub-contract management
- Liaising with design team
- Reporting to Section Manager
- Enforce health and safety policy on site
- Ensuring cost effective and efficient operations on site
- Ensuring plant and labour are hired on time
About the Candidate
- At least 5 years management experience
- Experience within M&E essential
- Experience working on rail projects
- Managed sub-contractors in the past
- Professional appearance and manner
Points of Appeal
- Large contractor
- Bespoke project
- Progression within the company