JOB- M & E Manager
SALARY- £50,000 - £60,000 (Dependant on experience, please advise)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified M & E Manager to join my client's company in the London area.
My client specialises in the Building Services industry focusing on Mechanical & Electrical solutions and have a team made up of different skill sets and work with a range of services within a varity of sectors. They take overall responsibility for mechanical, electrical, heating and ventilation, lifts, and water services systems across their property portfolio.
The M & E Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- An Engineering Degree or relevant City & Guilds or HNC qualifications in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience working as an M&E Manager in the Building Services is required
- Previous experience looking after the execution of PPM programs
- Capable of balancing and prioritising work load under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word, Data base management, Outlook
- Flexible to travel regularly in the UK
The M & E Manager role will involve:
- Taking responsibility for the Mechanical & Electrical (M & E) services
- Supporting other colleagues as and when required
- Providing practical and strategic guidance in relation to M&E services for new acquisitions, as well as the current portfolio.
- Inspecting Building Services equipment and plant to ensure services are working efficiently and safely
- Maintaining, developing and co-ordinating the M & E Asset Register
- Looking after the PPM Programmes for fire alarm systems, lifts and boiler plant
- Having the opportunity to develop and progress with the company long term
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- M & E