M&E Health and Safety Advisor
A permanent opportunity has become available for an M&E Health & Safety Advisor to join a large M&E contractor on 1-2 major mixed use developments projects in Central London.
My client is a leading tier one M&E contractor with a successful name in the industry. They focus on commercial, residential, education and heritage projects. Their turnover at the moment is £350 million.
- Joining a dynamic and sociable team with a forward-thinking approach to H&S
- Working on an exciting, well known, landmark project
- Long term guaranteed work
- Salary up to £50,000
- Providing advice and guidance to all staff on H&S issues, promoting a positive H&S culture with forward-thinking ideas and open communication
- Undertake inspections and site walks as required
- Carrying out accident and incident investigations as required, preparing H&S reports on performance, implementation of company safety policies and procedures, and carrying out relevant training as required
- Will hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate and Tech IOSH
- 2-3 years' experience working for a top tier main contractor, ideally new build projects as a senior health and safety advisor
- Knowledge of relevant safety legislation and codes of practice with the ability to implement and develop standard operating procedures
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build
Please contact Lily George at Randstad CPE for more info on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.