A chance to work for a Leading Main Contractor who specialise in Fit Out projects, in Central London. An opportunity to work on some prestigious projects up to the value of £20 million. A new exclusive M&E Estimator role paying up to £70,000 plus package is now available!
My client is looking for someone with both M&E experience, ideally mechanically biased. Commercial, educational, leisure, residential and healthcare sector experience is required for this particular role.
My client focus on fit out, light refurb, heavy refurb and new build projects. They use contract types such as JCT Design & Build, NEC, MC/CM. JCT 2 stage and JCT fixed price.
I am ideally looking for an M&E Estimator who are able to maintain and improve relationships, produce presentations (mid tender, post tender, internal tender adjudication etc and communicate with clients and colleagues effectively.
Key Skills & Experience Necessary
- Detail understanding of tender information
- Attention to details
- Design review and explore potential alternative design solutions/ VE
- Produce own M&E costing as benchmark of subcontractors' tender returns
- Where not provided, develop comprehensive M&E pricing document for cost comparison purpose
- Due diligence/ price comparison of all tender returns to ensure like for like analysis and ensure all scope gaps are filled before put in package recommendation
- M&E Supply chain improvement/ development
- Team player as well as self sufficient
- Work to tight deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
If you think you're ready for the next step in your career and want to work for a tier one main contractor, please contact Lily George at RandstadCPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.