M&E Engineer (Electrical bias)
Location: Static position in Witham
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
If your looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
My client are a FTSE 250 business. They are one of the UK's leading facilities management companies, which turnover just under £2billion a year, employ thousands nationwide and are just continually growing, so why not come and be part of the team?
We are looking for a M&E Engineer to come on board, carrying out:
- Electrical based duties- emergency light testing, PAT testing
- Lighting repairs, lamping & relamping, electrical fault finding
- Mechanical duties- working on AHU's, FCU's, VRV's, VRF's
The right person for the role:
- 17th edition (essential)
- NVQ electrical installation qualified
- Previous experience within a similar role and across the listed units
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, the chance to work at a prestigious site in Witham and the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!