We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our innovative and respected client as they embark on a period of growth and expansion.
Working as part a design team, under the leadership of the Design Manager, the MEP Design Co-ordinator will work closely with the Architects, specialist consultants and BIM design specialist to perform a variety of tasks, predominantly in the pre-construction phase of projects, helping to ensure the clients’ requirements and specific Employers’ requirements are interpreted correctly and that the schemes produced reflect both the clients’ needs and the company’s proprietary build system and environmental technologies.
- Review design information and comment in relation to technical compliance
- Liaise with estimating department members to ensure understanding of client's requirements and to review solutions
- Ensure all proposals are complete and manage the production accordingly
- Ensure all M&E Designs are reviewed prior to construction
- Monitor external design consultant's performance
- Attend design and client meetings when necessary
- 3+ years’ post graduate experience, in a practice or business operating in the Educational building or residential housing sectors
- Experience in the design of sustainable, carbon neutral, energy positive buildings
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and BOPAS accreditation scheme
- Full working knowledge of BIM modelling software, ideally ArchiCAD or Revit
- Experience within Offsite and Modern Methods of Construction
- Building Services
- MEP Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'