M&E Contracts Manager - £40-50k + Car Allowance - M&E Contractor - Derby
Your new company
A derby based Mechanical and Electrical contractor who provide install and maintenance services to a broad range of clients across the UK. They operate in the residential, retail, commercial, healthcare, education and leisure sectors working with both end users and main contractors.
They are looking for an M&E Project Manager to join their team. You can be mechanically or electrical biased but must have a good understanding of both disciplines.
Your new role
You will be responsible for project managing a wide variety of M&E Building Services projects covering a range of industry sectors including; commercial, education, healthcare and residential, retail/leisure. You will work closely with the in-house design and estimating team, meet with clients, procure labour / materials, create progress reports, create O&M manuals, be responsible for health & safety, site management, testing & inspection and final handover.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years' experience as a building services project manager
- Must have a good understanding of both Mechanical and Electrical building services
- Experience delivering M&E projects for a wide range of project types (values up to £5million)
- Experience of procurement of materials / labour, producing O&M manuals, health & safety, site management, toolbox talks
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension contribution Phone + laptop
For more information, please call Ben Fox on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"