Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for an M&E Commissioning Manager to work on a Rail project in Central London.
The role will continue for 9 months and will be a freelance position.
- Review the project from design through to commissioning and handover.
- Work alongside Project Engineers and Supervisors and reporting to Contracts and Project Managers.
- Producing the commissioning process and seeing that results obtained align with requirements.
- Liaising with all the M&E contractors on site.
- Reviewing the M&E engineering systems.
- Coordinate the commissioning of mechanical and electrical services.
- Liaising with architects and attending client meetings.
- Ensure project delivery is achieved within the agreed timescales.
- Attend and witness factory tests.
- Carrying out measurements, surveys and other technical inspections.
- Operate between projects at various stages.
- Tier 1 major project experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant M&E discipline
Please do not apply unless you meet the requirements, your CV will not be shortlisted.
Alternatively, if you know anyone you think would suit this role Randstad CPE offers a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.