M&E BUYER / M&E Senior Buyer - £30,000 - £42,000 - Hatfield AL10
My client are a young, fast-paced, growing, dynamic independent specialist who provide a wide range of mechanical and electrical (M&E) solutions primarily to the commercial and industrial sectors.
We are looking for an M&E Buyer or Senior M&E Buyer, to work on fast paced M&E Projects. You will have M&E or Electrical Wholesale experience.
As part of the projects team you will be reporting to the Operations Manager, working with Project managers on M&E projects.
This is a great role for an M&E Buyer seeking to gain further progression, broad M&E project experience and future promotions.
As a member of a busy M&E Projects / Procurement team you will play a key part in ensuring that all projects and operational sites have the necessary materials at the right time and at the best value.
You will be dealing with the full range of mechanical and electrical materials for all projects, ranging in value. You will also work closely with Design and Project Management teams with administration support.
- Manage all Suppliers and Purchasing / Supply Chain activates
- Ensure projects have M&E components and materials
- Ensure projects have resourced sub-contractors and sub-contractor management
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best value, and rebates
- Place orders with suppliers
- Monitor the delivery of materials, identify and resolve problems to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with Accounts team to resolve any queries with invoices
- Work closely with Project Managers
- Any other ad-hoc project related duties as required.
Ideally successful candidates will have the following experience
- Experience in procurement with mechanical or electrical, M&E or electrical wholesale materials and sub-contractors.
- A good team player, also capable of working autonomously
Interviews will be held at short notice so send your CV now.
Send your CV now for immediate response!!
SALARY Circa £30,000-42,000 + benefits
LOCATION: Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Welwyn garden city. Hatfield, AL10
COMMUTABLE from: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Potters Bar
WR Support Services are the #1 recruitment partner for supply chain, procurement and marketing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'