M&A New Business Sales Consultant
We are the leading provider of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) services to the Recruitment Industry. We remain a privately owned organisation with a Bristol head office but cover the domestic market across the UK.
We are currently looking to bring on a M&A New Business Sales Consultant to work in Bristol office.
The M&A Business Sales Consultant should thrive in a fast paced environment and will be accountable for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the sales team.
The M&A Business Sales Consultant will enjoy prospecting daily and is skilled at qualifying new client opportunities. They will set-up appointments for Senior Advisors and will be capable of overcoming the potential clients questions / objections ahead of an appointment.
The M&A New Business Sales Consultant will be responsible for introducing our service, conducting initial dialogue to confirm a business requirement.
As a growing organisation we have a clear and defined career progression plan in place for high achieving members of the team.
The M&A Business Sales team builds relationships and business opportunities in the Recruitment sector with senior directors and owners. The M&A New Business team works with our prospective clients to educate them of our services and expertise that can aid them with either the purchase or disposal of a business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our services and company.
- Hunt for new business daily through a combination of follow up and targeted campaigns
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity reports
- Efficiently manage own time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue.
- Conduct research through various media outlets in order to discovery, qualify and offer our services to prospects.
- Understanding of key buying signs and have the ability to discuss high level business details with each client.
- Build long-term relationships by consistent and agreed levels of contact over a period of time
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to successfully prospect and influence over the phone.
- CRM experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Business Development
- Strategic M&A