This is a great opportunity to join the leading employer in Derbyshire in this exciting M&A Manager position during a time of planned growth. High level exposure in an autonomous role with extensive career prospects.
My client is a leading employer in the Derbyshire market with an outstanding brand and excellent career prospects. The organisation is constantly evolving and changing and has planned growth through acquisition - which is where the need for this newly created role has come from.
The role of M&A Manager is ultimately responsible for driving growth through new acquisitions and supporting the business with business cases. They successful candidate will utilise excellent analytical and problem solving skills to deliver on the following:
- Evaluating potential acquisitions, disposal and JVs,
- Being able to project manage a number of complex global projects supporting non-finance stakeholders,
- Negotiation of transactions through to completion,
- Communicating effectively with senior management demonstrating gravitas externally to be credible in negotiating a deal at a senior level.
The ideal candidate for this M&A Manager position will be a big 4 trained and degree educated professional with extensive experience in supporting deals through Corporate Finance, M&A or Transaction Services. Any relevant experience within a large PLC, delivering deals and supporting growth would be also looked upon favourably. Key personal attributes required include:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to deliver concise and compelling business cases
- Excellent analytical ability and capability of assimilating high levels of information quickly
- Effective business partnering and influencing skills
- A high level of commercial experience
- You should be able to deliver highly complex projects to potentially tight timescales, whilst being answerable to senior management
£65,000 - £85,000 + Car + Bonus + Healthcare + Other 'big company' benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job