M&A / Corporate Finance Executive opportunity within the Manchester office of a Mid-Tier Chartered Accountancy firm with a strong reputation for its transaction work.
This full solution Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice has an active Corporate Finance Advisory team operating at small and mid-market deal level (£5m - £30m enterprise value). Based in Central Manchester the Corporate Finance team advises entrepreneurs and medium sized privately owned businesses on a wide range of corporate finance transactions including Disposals, Sales, Acquisitions, Finance Raising for MBO / BIMBO and Private Equity / VC investment transactions.
An opportunity has arisen for an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive which will offer exposure to all aspects of Lead Advisory work on transactions involving Trade and Private Equity buyers across a wide range of industry sectors.
Working as part of a small growing team you will gain 'hands-on' experience in all areas of deal planning, execution and negotiation, supporting a Manager and Partner and progressing quickly onto leading your own deals.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with Lead Advisory work on small and mid-market transactions
- Handling research work on acquisition targets and buyers and preparing Information Memorandum
- Managing a range of deliverables including forecasts, financial models, analysis reports, proposals and pitches
- Providing support to Manager and Partner in meetings with clients and funders
- Business Development work within the Advisory, Funding and Investment communities
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, fast-track career progression to M&A / Corporate Finance Manager and excellent long term earnings potential.
You will be an ambitious Finance Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- A background within Audit & Accounts coupled with some experience of Corporate Finance work (1 - 2 years)
- A strong desire to gain 'hands-on' experience in all aspects of transactions as you progress your career within M&A / Corporate Finance
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Due Diligence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'