M&A / Corporate Finance Executive opportunity within a National Top 50 Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice. This exciting opportunity offers long term career progression and exposure to a broad range of small and mid-market corporate finance transactions.
This National Top 50 firm has a strong North West presence and is renowned as a full solution firm, offering clients Audit & Assurance, Tax Advisory, Wealth Management, Forensic Accounting, Insolvency and Corporate Finance / M&A services. The Corporate Finance / M&A team handles a wide range of small and mid-market transactions and projects.
As a Corporate Finance Executive you will be responsible for Lead Advisory and Due Diligence work on Disposals, Acquisitions, MBO's, Fund Raising deals and other advisory projects. Supporting a Corporate Finance Partner you will be involved in managing all deliverables on deals and handling negotiations as Lead Advisor.
You can expect to progress quickly to Corporate Finance Manager overseeing the work of junior Analysts.
As Corporate Finance Executive your duties role will involve:
- Lead Advisory work on small to mid-market transactions (c.£1m - £10m deal values)
- Managing Due Diligence work on larger transactions (£2m - £30m deal values)
- Managing a range of deliverables including forecasts, analysis reports, proposals and pitches
- Business Development work within the Accountancy, Funding and Investment communities in Manchester
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 10 / Mid Tier / Independent Chartered Practice
- Previous experience of corporate finance transaction work (min.1-2 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Manager and potentially Partner within a hands-on deal environment
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Corporate Finance