My client is a specialist TMT boutiques based in London. They work predominantly within the Tech sector and focus on market deals in both Europe and the US. Due to an increased deal pipeline they're looking to add an Associate to their London team.
The successful candidate will:
- Assume a leading role in helping to manage transactions on behalf of clients.
- Work as an integral part of the deal team in direct daily collaboration with senior professionals as well as experts from other areas within the firm.
- Conduct valuations and sophisticated financial analyses and relevant industry research.
- Assess the impact of transactions on client financial results and capital structures.
- Help structure transactions, formulate and deliver advice to clients and close deals.
- Help develop new business, prepare and participate in client presentations, and market new products. Develop lasting relationships with senior client executives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3 years experience within M&A either from a large investment bank or Top 10 Accountancy Firm. Previous experience working tech or an interest in the sector would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job