Are you a Mandarin Fluent M&A Analyst looking to focus on the Chinese market?
The China focused M&A Advisory firm are currently on the hunt for a Mandarin speaking M&A Analyst to join their team.
Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to be involved with all stages of M&A projects, from origination to completion. You’ll be working on a variety of large scale projects ranging from valuations to due diligence, Financial modelling to accounts analysis and research. You’ll also have the chance to work on the internal product development team, building the firms technology platform.
To be successful in this position you’ll:
- Have had at least one previous internship or job within an advisory firm or investment bank, focusing on analysis/valuations
- Have a degree within a numerate subject - For example: Economics, Finance, Engineering or Physics
- Have the ability to produce reports and presentations
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Be a Proficient Mandarin Speaker
This position comes with a competitive salary and market leading benefits.
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers