* Liaise with customers, face-to-face, over the phone and via e-mail, offering excellent customer service
* Create dream itineraries, from suggesting package holidays that suit clients needs, through to tailor-making itineraries to far-flung destinations
* No two days are the same! Bookings vary from: Cruises, safaris, weddings, wildlife tours, sporting events, trekking, ski and so on!
* Using your exceptional customer service and rapport building skills to convert enquiries into bookings and gain repeat business and referrals
* Assist with general office duties, such as office administration, opening closing, replenishing brochures
The ideal candidate will have a solid retail travel background preferably specialising in tailor made holidays. The successful candidate will also be well travelled, have worked within an independent travel agency and have a real passion for travel, and exceeding customers' expectations.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. this ranges from £17,000-£20,000 . They believe in first hand destinations knowledge, so educationals and incentives are also available.
Follow the instruction to apply, ensuring you send your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- travel consultant
- luxury travel
- travel agent
- tour operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'