Are you well travelled around to Asia, Caribbean or the Indian Ocean?! Do you have a passion for selling these long-haul destinations, but with good European knowledge too? My client is looking for a suitably experienced Travel Specialist to join this busy travel team. This established luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for a Travel Specialist to join their Team and sell luxury world-wide package and tailor-made itineraries!
- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Tailor-making holidays to long haul, luxury destinations
- Also booking European packages
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 7 days per week, no shifts
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience, first hand knowledge of long-haul destinations. If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary of £20-22K and a fantastic commission structure, with other benefits from the travel industry
Call Kate on or send your CV to
Your aplication will be treated with strict confidentialty
- 'travel agent' OR 'travel consultant' OR 'galileo' OR 'sabre' OR 'amadeus' OR 'travel operations' OR 'tour operator'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'